Monday, January 12, 2015

***January 2015 update***

  Due to an injury that had been life altering, I am unable to garden and it has been a hard thing to deal with. My husband had been caring for the yard since and his passion for Rose of Sharon seedlings that have migrated from my neighbors yard has pretty much proliferated.  I have trimmed down my houseplant collection considerably. I will still do small houseplant trades or root a few cuttings if getting a trade for a desired Hoya or plant on my desired list. Email me. I am no longer active in gardening forums or perennial plant trades due to chronic pain. 
Someone had requested a cutting of Nematanthus Black Magic sometime ago and I still have it and it is very well rooted. Please contact me again so I can get it to you. 
All my carnivorous plants are wintering out of door this year and hopefully  I dont loose one. Last year I wintered over the carnivorous in the fridge with great success.
***Lost rhem all, wicked long winter was too much for them all***
I will still keep this blog and add plant information and great photos, etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment